FIVE MINUTE MAGIC KETO COOKIES – LOW CARB, THM S

These Five Minute Magic Keto Cookies take each of the tastes of my favorite Magic Cookie Bars and turn them in a cookie which mixes up in just 5 minutes. With chocolate chips, coconut flakes, and walnuts all these are my new favourite simple recipe

These keto biscuits are yummy and simple. The taste like Magic Cookie Bars with no crust. Where my children can not find them, they will be my new dessert to hide in the back of my refrigerator.

Prep Time:5 mins
Cook Time:20 mins
Overall Time:25 mins

These Five Minute Magic Cookies turn them and take the tastes of my Magic Cookie Bars. With chocolate chips, walnuts, and coconut flakes all these are my favourite recipe that is .

Cuisine: American
Servings: 12 biscuits

Ingredients

  1. 2 tablespoons coconut cream ***
  2. 2 tablespoon butter
  3. 1/4 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle my sweetener
  4. 2 egg yolks

Directions

  1. Stir until smooth. Insert the sweetener and egg yolk. Mix well. Insert the Remaining ingredients. Press down to flatten the shirts.
  2. Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
  3. It is possible to purchase cans of lotion or refrigerate a can of coconut milk that is full-fat before it divides. With this recipe, then you will need the region of the milk.
  4. I use my very own mix of xylitol, erythritol, and stevia in my own recipes. This is as sweet as glucose. It's comparable to Truvia and Reduce Mama Gentle Sweet.



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel