HEALTHY MAKE AHEAD BREAKFAST COOKIES – 6 WAYS

I have been feeling somewhat sentimental. My boy will be one years old in only a couple of weeks and I am not certain where the time . It is crazy considering those first couple of weeks living together with him and that which an alteration it was



I found a box of breakfast biscuits on our 18, when we arrived home. Earlier but I swear I hadn't ever eaten breakfast biscuits they had been a godsend! They were simple to transport and I made sure I had some from the diaper bag.

They made me feel as though I had a meal while also letting me eat biscuits for breakfast To celebrate these memories I believed it'd be fun to offer you guys 6 tastes of Make Ahead Breakfast Cookies and were very filling.

Chocolate healthy make breakfast biscuits
Chocolate and tart cherries make these biscuits really excellent!

ingredients

  1. 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats free if Needed
  2. 3/4 cups gluten bread or all Goal
  3. 1/4 cup coconut oil
  4. 1 tsp baking powder
  5. 1/8 tsp salt
  6. 1 carrot egg (1 Tbsp ground flax combined with 2 1/2 Tbsp water, let sit for a couple of minutes)
  7. 1 tsp vanilla extract
  8. 1/3 cup chocolate chips (I used miniature non-dairy ones)

directions

  1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Add ingredients into a bowl and then stir fry. Add all ingredients and blend until all is blended.
  3. Utilize a 1/4 cup scoop to scoop the batter. Pat down the tops a biscuits for 15-17 minutes, until firm and cooked through. Before ingestion, let cool on a wire rack.



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel