Keto Thick and Fudgy Brownie Cookies – Gluten Free


to take them sprinkle a little salt!

If my son had any apple spray I found xylitol. Being the rebel that I'm, I sprayed a few in my own mouth and though"that is very good!" I looked at the components and what would you understand, it had been xylitol. It is my new carb sweetener.



I sprinkled some kosher salt because salt is existence in my publication, If they came out of the oven. I let them cool until I pulled at them. The are delicate from the oven, although All these are fudgy.

Prep Time :5 mins
Cook Time :13 mins
Overall Time :18 mins
These super keto cookies are sugar. to take them sprinkle a little salt!

Course: Dessert
Cuisine: American
Servings: 10 biscuits

Ingredients
  1. 4 cup Xylitol
  2. 2 Eggs beaten
  3. 1 tsp Baking soda
  4. 1 tsp Vanilla extract
  5. Pinch Salt
  6. 1/2 cup Sugar free chocolate chips, and a Bit More for topping before baking
Directions
  1. Preheat oven and line a baking sheet.
  2. In a big bowlcombine coconut bread, the butter, and xylitol. Add the eggs and blend with a mixer. Add salt, baking soda, vanilla extract, and the cocoa powder. Mix using the mixer.
  3. The batter will be thick.
  4. Employing a cookie scoop, scoop onto the baking sheet out 10 biscuits. Gently press 3-4 chocolate chips to the tops of the biscuits. Place in the oven and bake for 13 minutes.
Nutrition for 1 cookie: 208 g / 20g fat / 12.9 carbohydrates / 9.2grams fiber / 3.7grams protein
With sugar it's possible to use instead of xylitol.
You may locate them online of Whole Foods.
You can scatter a kosher or sea salt if you want salt in your products after baking.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel