THE WORLD’S BEST COOKIES

These are the WORLD'S BEST COOKIES! It is so correct, although I am aware that's a proclamation. The initial bite I took of those cookies was paradise and in my head I said"that is why they call them the World's Best!"



That is another recipe from my Mother's recipe box. Like snowball recipe and her banana bread, this one is guaranteed to be a keeper. I rifled through her recipe box once I came on this cookie recipe, searching for nuggets of golden. Fast forward a year, and she do exactly the exact same thing and texted it. It was time for them to test!

I understand -- this recipe has not butter but petroleum. It's granulated sugar and brown sugar levels. And yogurt and bread...and all kinds of mix-ins. World's Greatest Cookie Recipe is on the record although I don't have any idea where this recipe originated what it was known as.

WORLD'S BEST COOKIES

Cook time time:1 HR
These are the WORLD'S BEST COOKIES! I could not believe how great they were when they were tried by me!

INGREDIENTS
  1. 1 cup 208g brown sugarpacked
  2. 1 large egg
  3. 1 tsp baking soda
  4. 1 tsp salt
  5. 1 tsp vanilla
  6. 3 1/2 cups flour that is 434g

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Note: this soup requires frightening.
  2. Cream sugar and butter from the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Cream until fluffy and light. You might use a hand mixer. Add oil and stir till smooth. Add vanilla whites and egg, blend until smooth, then stir in baking soda and the salt.
  3. Mix in flour and oats until blended. Stir in nuts, coconut, and cornflakes.
  4. Lay 2 tbsp balls of cookie dough on a cookie sheet coated in wax or parchment paper. It's not necessary to disperse outside the balls, you are only going to cool them. Cover with plastic wrap and chill a minumum of one hour. (Should you chill more than 4 hours you might have to allow them to warm up a couple of minutes on the countertop before baking.)
  5. Press down with the palm of the hands. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until the bottoms begin to turn brown. Cool at least 5 minutes before removing to rack to cool.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel