Maraschino Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies

Well one of my nieces does not like chocolate... I understand, I do not know -- I reside off chocolate. I gave her a few choices of biscuits among the choices was cherry biscuits and I could create.


I created five evaluation batches and must work! A few of the batches were funny looking -- as they have as much moisture, working using a add in maraschino cherries could be hard. However, I got the recipe!

Yield: 20 COOKIES time: 1 HOUR
Tasty & thick maraschino cherry chocolate chip cookie recipe! Candied cookie recipe.

INGREDIENTS
  1. 3/4 cup sugar
  2. 1 egg
  3. 1 teaspoon vanilla
  4. 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
  5. Number of gel food coloring
  6. 1 & 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
  7. 1/4 tsp salt
  8. 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (and extra for garnish)

Instructions:

  1. Preheat the oven
  2. Add in extracts and then the egg, conquer.
  3. Add in a little number of mix and gel food coloring. In separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt together. Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
  4. Add the maraschino cherries and chocolate chips, mix by hand.
  5. Use a cookie scoop to fall balls on a silicone. Press on chocolate chips and beers to the exterior of the balls.
  6. Bake for 14-16 minutes - make sure not to over bake or the biscuits will loose their colour and turn brown.



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel