COOKIES & CREAM LUSH

Obviously the crust needed to be produced using Oreos, they make the crust for any dessert. I created a cream cheese layer which I could eat with a spoon. The following layer is chocolate pudding that is trendy. Now I'd top this along with my favourite thing , Cool-Whip.




I can't get over how delicious this really is. Because lol, I've been dipping apples in it, my husband has been Oreos. And I just grab a spoon and receive a spoonful when I wander downstairs in the middle of the night to get a bite. It is

Cookies & Cream Immediately
Cream & cookies Lush is your ULTIMATE dessert. Each coating is currently exploding with cream taste & creamy cookies!

Ingredients

  1. 36 Oreo biscuits
  2. 6 tbsp butter melted
  3. 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
  4. 2 tbsp milk
  5. 2 4 oz packs chocolate pudding
  6. 3 cups milk

Directions
  1. Scrub your Oreos from the food processor (eliminate 1/4 cup for topping) and bulge in the peanut butter
  2. Set the pan from freezer or the fridge to establish.
  3. Mix the cream cheese till light and fluffy then add 2 tbsp of sugar, and milk and blend well.
  4. Distribute this cream cheese layer.
  5. Mix chocolate pudding with milk and simmer.
  6. Top the Entire thing with all the Cool-Whip Mix-Ins, Oreo.
  7. Put in the freezer for the fridge for 4 hours or 1 hour prior to serving.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel